But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. Psalms 20:7

Monday, February 14, 2011

a new chapter....

About a month ago I was asked the question "What have you done to influence/impact a life of another human being? If your answer is nothing... What are you going to do?" We went around the room saying like what we would do.. everybodys answers were things like "Go to Africa as a missionary" or "Raise a million dollars for some cause"... I sat there and was really thinking hard about the question... and when they got to me I simply said, "I don't know yet...can I get back to you on that?" So although the answers about being missionaries or raseing "x" amount of money are great... I wanted to think realistic. I have been in prayer about what to do... and then I thought of this.

I have always wanted to start a blog... I just didn't know what to write about every time I sat down to make one (My life... truly isn't very interesting) ;) - So I came up with this idea..

I got to thinking about how I was going to reach so many people... I thought about what I did every day and I literally probably spend 6 hours on the computer a day (I have 2 full blocks at school that I spend on a computer) I'm going to post a blog at least once a week with a topic that has been on my heart... It will kind of be like a daily devotion.. instead, a weekly devotion. It will be a good read, I promise. I am very opinionated and I do give really good advice.

I dream of one day being a writer... its always kind of been a talent of mine... so this is kind of a joy for me to get to do :)

If I can touch ONE single persons life with this thing whether they be in junior high, a young adult, or an adult, I would be pleased. Just share this with your friends because I have high hopes for this blog :)


Jaylin Goodwin

1 comment:

  1. I think you are awesome and I'd love to read anything that you blog about! It's a great idea and i'm sure that you'll touch many lives though this project! I love you!

    ReplyDelete